Now that my Pac-man assessment is due next week (as well as a whole lot of other assessment over the next two weeks) I’m starting to focus more and more on finishing Pac-man. It’s definitely getting there, with the only hard part here being to get the ghosts that I’ve added to follow the paths. After spending a solid 4 hours fixing Ghost #3 from mysteriously crashing the game using a cheap workaround, I got most of it working. The only problem that remains is that ghosts are having some serious issues getting stuck in corner. Hopefully I can get this sorted out within a week while also completing some UML diagrams for another subject.