Game Update – Half way!

Well I didn’t expect to get this much done in one day but it turns out I’ve managed to finish not only the first gamemode which was nearing completion yesterday, but also finish the second one. I predicted the second one would be quick, as it did not require a lot of coding but this was faster than expected. I’ve managed to fix a few issues from the first gamemode too so those won’t bug anyone, and finally fixed my “tap” detection that was bugging me for a while.

Gamemodes 3 and 4 are going to be the hardest yet, considering I haven’t even planned number 4 entirely yet and number 3 is pretty strange as it is. Should be fun though!